can't login to centreon

IT Toonz it.toonz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:39:34 CEST 2010

We are using Fully Automated Nagios 2.0.

We used to login to Centreon using user name nagiosadmin and password
nagiosadmin

But recently we can't login to Centreon using the above credentials, we get
error, invalid user. We believe we haven't changed anything, and

we can login to Nagios web interface using the above credentials!!

Please advice. We cannot monitor any devices without adding them in
Centreon!!

Kindly let us know if there are any workarounds.

Regards

Ananth.