Services on statusmap

Laszlo Csepanyi-Furjes csepanyifurjes at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 09:06:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your help! So it looks the statusmap will not be good for me to visualize the service statuses. All that I have found is this:

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Patches/Nagios/Show-service-state-in-statusmap-%252D-Nagios-3-2Ex/details

I installed that patch and at least I can see different background color if one of the associated services is down.

What about the Extended status map? Does anyone have any experience with that? Can I see the services on that extended map?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nexsm/

-Laszlo