Services on statusmap

Laszlo Csepanyi-Furjes csepanyifurjes at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 15:06:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm using Nagios core 3.2.3. I have couple of hosts in my system and there are web services installed in every hosts that I would like to monitor. I implemened own plug-in for that purpose. So far the configuration is going well. But now I'm bumping my head into the wall. In the statusmap I can see only the defined hosts. How can I get the services visible there? Is it possible at all with the core version or do I have to install something extra?

At least I found this picture: http://a9k.info/images/nagios.png
It contains Chat, Staff, etc those should be services, right?

Please help!

Regards,
Laszlo