Check_http

Robert Wolfe robert.wolfe at robertwolfe.org
Wed Oct 20 14:16:01 CEST 2010

It doesn't look like you have check_http configured in this setup
(unless I am totally blind and don't see it).  Also, the other checks
(like the checks for disk space, users, etc) should be run using nrpe on
the remote host with nrpe returning that data back to Nagios (this is
how I have it set up both here at home and at work for our VoIP
monitoring server which runs the latest Nagios).