Check_http

Rajesh Kumar ras.kumar01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 08:08:19 CEST 2010

Hi All
                I have configured Nagios Core in CentOS. I did
remotehost(retpro) services of cpu, memory, user, ssh and ping also but
unable to config check_http.
    How to configure remotehost http (url) and Notification Alert (If http
down). Pls verify my cfg file in /usr/local/nagios/etc/objects/retpro.cfg

define host{
        use                    linux-server
        host_name         retpro
        alias                  retpro
        address             192.168.1.116
        }
define service{
        use                                  generic-service
        host_name                       retpro
        service_description            PING
        check_command               check_ping!100.0,20%!500.0,60%
        normal_check_interval   5
        }
define service{
        use                                 generic-service
        host_name                       retpro
        service_description           Root Partition
        check_command              check_local_disk!20%!10%!/
        }
define service{
        use                                 generic-service
        host_name                       retpro
        service_description           SSH
        check_command              check_ssh
        notifications_enabled         1
        }
define service{
        use                                  generic-service
        host_name                       retpro
        service_description            Total Processes
        check_command               check_local_procs!250!400!RSZDT
        }
define service{
        use                                   generic-service
        host_name                        retpro
        service_description             Current Load
        check_command
check_local_load!5.0,4.0,3.0!10.0,6.0/4.0
        }

Thanks & Regards

B.Rajeshkumar
09894943041.