Nagios alert via Twitter - authorization issue

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Mon Oct 11 17:56:36 CEST 2010

I haven't tested this myself yet, but take a look at this solution which uses OAuth authentication:

http://0wned.it/2010/10/07/tweeting-alerts-from-nagios/

Cheers,

Phil

--
Phil Randal | Infrastructure Engineer
NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's Office | I.C.T. Services Division