Nagios notifications by voice call ?

Chris Samlof chris.samlof at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 13:19:54 CEST 2010

Hi Bob,

I also use TeamTILT to relay my Nagios notifications.

It is very simple to install and to use ;) ! In addition it has an heartbeat
function, very nice...

Chris

Asterisk does have a lot of possibilities (we use it as PBX) but wanted to keep
it out of the loop (to not affect our office oprations).

I started recently with a third party product found on Nagios Exchange -
(http://www.alarmtilt.com/nagios). It does generate phone calls using
text-to-speech (sometimes funny how server names are spoken out ;-) ), sms and
iphone push (I am using this mainly).

Hey, but if you have an Asterisk server/appliance, give it a try!

Cheers

Ama

Sorry for the short reply, it was sent from my mobile device.