checking windows processes

Mark A. Lappin MarkL at lmfj.com
Fri Nov 26 15:05:17 CET 2010

> I have not heard about the option of "=stopped" , but if that works it's a good way.

> another way to manipulate the return output is to use the "nagate"
> plugin ( should be in the libexec dir ) , and it will allow you to twick the output submitted to nagios from the service execution .

> http://nagiosplugins.org/man/negate

> Assaf

Assaf -

Thanks for the tip, I'll check that out shortly.  I can't find reference to =stopped.  I'm wondering if maybe I was just trying it to see what would happen or if maybe at some point I was trying a different plugin with other features.  Can't remember.

Mark

Mark A. Lappin, CCNA, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator | Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry
Director of Information Technology
11314 Cloverland Ave  | Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Ph: 225.291.9094 ext 245 | Fax: 225.368.3675  | Mobile:  225-362-2770
www.lmfj.com

This communication is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication .