No permission to web-interface

Keith Bastin kbastin at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 15 16:41:53 CET 2010

What user doesn't have rights?
Did you create a password for the nagiosadmin user account using htpasswd?

Are you trying to access administrative functions (issue commands, etc.) -
If so you may need to add your account to the various directives in the
cgi.cfg file.

Did you create a new user?
By default you can only see hosts/services that you are assigned as a
contact for. (unless you are allowed to via the directive in the cgi.cfg
file - authorized_for_all_service_commands or
authorized_for_all_host_commands to issue commands  and -
authorized_for_all_services and authorized_for_all_hosts for view access )