any macro for viewing host parent?

John Alberts John.Alberts at exlibrisgroup.com
Tue Nov 9 21:42:30 CET 2010

On 11/09/2010 12:55 PM, Paul M. Dubuc wrote:

	> Unfortunately this means you need to define the parent in 2 places.  Would be
	> nice if there was built-in macro for this, but I don't think there is.

Yeah, I thought about doing it this way as well, but as you said, you then have to define the parent in 2 places which can be messy and get tedious.  I guess if no one else chimes in with a magical solution that we can't think of, I guess I'll be doing it this way as well. :)

--
John Alberts
Hosted Services
john.alberts at exlibrisgroup.com