Status Information in to Logfile

Stuart Browne stuart.browne at ausregistry.com.au
Mon Nov 8 23:22:11 CET 2010

I use stalking for a few of our services, it works as advertised.

If you want it for all services, then it's probably easier to use an ocsp_command instead; Obsessive Compulsive Service Processor.  I use this one too for different purposes.

All service events get sent to the defined command and you can filter/act-on them as you desire.

Stuart