Escalation question

Vladimir N. Indik vladimir.indik at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:20:01 CEST 2010

I want to send notification to three contacts in order.
one at example.com
wait 10 minutes
two at example.com
wait 10 minutes
three at example.com

My config:
define service {
        host_name                       hostname
        service_description             servicename
        notification_interval           600              #!
        max_check_attempts              2               #!
        flap_detection_enabled          0
        contacts                        one at example.com
}

define serviceescalation{
        host_name                       hostname
        service_description             servicename
	first_notification              2
        last_notification               2
        notification_interval           600
        contacts                        two at example.com
        }

define serviceescalation{
        host_name                       facts
        service_description             Facts test
        first_notification              3
        last_notification               3
	notification_interval           0
	contacts                        three at example.com
        }

Is it all rihtg?

I have a problem with this configuration.
When the status changes to OK, the message about it only receives the last
contact (e.g. three at example.com). This is a bug?