NRPE with command arguments

Enrico Zimol lomiz.mail at gmail.com
Mon May 17 17:17:47 CEST 2010

Hello at all,
I'm looking to pass argument to nrpe, so I read that I've to set
dont_blame_nrpe to 1 and recompile with --enable-command-args.
My question is about if this recompiling will do effect on NRPE or on
check_nrpe plugin. I think first one, but I want confirm on that.
Is there some specifics documentation about it? because on officials
there aren't informations.
(for example I don't know what "make install-*" I've to do after recompiling)

Thank's so much

sorry for my bad english