Performance Data given by check_snmp_int not shown in PNP4Graphs

Jatin Davey jashokda at cisco.com
Wed Mar 31 07:17:57 CEST 2010

Ok , I finally figured it out. The real issue was with my command
definition in the commands.cfg file. It was defined such that it
executed the commnad without enabling the performance option. Now i am
getting the graphs for bandwidth usage.

Thanks everybody for providing clues and directions.

Thanks
Jatin