Performance Data given by check_snmp_int not shown in PNP4Graphs

Jatin Davey jashokda at cisco.com
Tue Mar 30 14:22:58 CEST 2010

Two things:

1.     I dont have a directory named as perfdata in the path :
/usr/local/nagios/share/perfdata
         I have this directory in the following path :
/usr/local/pnp4nagios/var/perfdata  , This directory usually has the
.rrd and the .xml files.
         Currently for the service that i am unable to plot , there is
no corresponding xml and rrd file in the above mentioned directory.

2. Apart from this service i am having 6 other services that i am
successfully able to monitor and get the graphs using PNP , No issues at
all.

Thanks
Jatin