check_snmp does not provide performance data ??

Jatin Davey jashokda at cisco.com
Mon Mar 29 15:01:50 CEST 2010

Well , when i use the complete OID path i get the performance data , Say
instead of using

hrSWRunPerfMem if use 1.3.6.1.2.1.25.5.1.1.2

Then it works fine and the performance data is collected for the specific process of interest.

I dont know why it does not do so if the OID name is not resolved ?
Anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks
Jatin