Changing the emails alerts interval????

Jorge Gil georgyboy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:21:38 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

I copy one of my service definitions, where I repeated the
notification_interval line, so I hope it helps
ravishankar<ravishankar.gundlapali at wipro.com>
:

define service{
    use generic-service
    host_name [names_of_my_hosts]
    service_description PING
    is_volatile 0
    check_period 24x7
    max_check_attempts 2
    check_command check_ping!200.0,20%!600.0,60%
    normal_check_interval 5
    retry_check_interval 5
    contacts nagiosadmin
    notification_interval 60
    notification_period 24x7
    notification_options c,r,w,u,f
    notifications_enabled 1

I am not sure how efficient it is but it works fine for us..

Kind regards,
Jorge