Changing the emails alerts interval????

Jatin Davey jashokda at cisco.com
Tue Mar 23 06:36:50 CET 2010

Notification interval is different for hosts and services. You need to
set it for both so that you get the notifications as you want. If you
want notifications for the host then modify only the host template. By
doing so you will receive host related notifications once in 4 hours (or
whatever you configured) , If you want your services to notify you every
4 hours (or whatever you configured in the notification interval) then
you must add this information in the services template for the
notification interval parameter.

Thanks
Jatin