NagioSQL

Ron Wilson ron at tvnz.co.nz
Mon Mar 15 22:14:54 CET 2010

I am using NagioSQL and find some of the tables are growing quite
rapidly. nagios_externalcommands is quite large and I would like to
reduce it. Has anyone any tips for general maintenance of the sql tables
in ngaios. I don't want to zap something that system needs

Thanks

________________________________

--

Ron Wilson

Systems Engineer

Television New Zealand

P.O. Box 3819

Auckland, New Zealand

Phone 649-916-7560

Evolution is a harsh mistress.

online at tvnz.co.nz
CAUTION:  This e-mail and any attachment(s) contain information that
is intended to be read only by the named recipient(s).  This information