Whos Disabling Notifications

Charles Breite Charles.Breite at altertrading.com
Mon Mar 15 14:55:54 CET 2010

Thanks
Strange I can see in the /var/log/messages that it was disabled at
Mar 12 14:25:37 vmnagios2 nagios: EXTERNAL COMMAND:
DISABLE_NOTIFICATIONS;1268425532

But if I grep for cmd_typ=11 in my Nagios_access.log-20100312 for that
day I don't find a match?
If I manually look for an entry at 14:25:37 there isn't one?