Nagios and NSCA for HPUX

Nair vmanojv at rediffmail.com
Wed Mar 10 19:44:23 CET 2010

I appreciate if someone could show me some install docs on NSCA/Nagios for HPUX.

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:48:36 +0530  wrote

>I compiled nrpe/nsca/plugins for hpux10.20/11/11.11 and uploaded to what

was the nagiosexchange I think its called monitoringexchange now.

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:45:13 +0530, shanku majumdar

 wrote:

> I would say go ahead ! install it if you bump somewhere just drop an

email

> again someone will definitely help.

> I started in the same manner! but be sure to do this on test first

rather

> than in production directly (its a suggestion).

> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Nair  wrote:

>> Hi Friends

>> Please assist me installing NSCA and Nagios in HPUX box. This required

>> in a

>> distributed setup, where the Nagios server resides on a RHEL server.

>> Thank you in advance.

>> Nair.

>> Download Intel¦reg; Parallel Studio Eval

>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

>> :::Please include Nagios version, plugin version (-v) and OS when

>> reporting any issue.

>> :::Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to /dev/null

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

Nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net