Can we change the IP address of the Linux box after installing Nagios.

Michael Saldivar mike.saldivar at advocatecreditrepair.com
Tue Mar 9 22:29:26 CET 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Stuart Browne <
stuart.browne at ausregistry.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Indeed.  If it makes it easier for everyone and acceptable to your security
team, you can even download all your required packages to some other machine
already on the Internet (does your company have those?), copy them onto USB
or other device, and then copy them to your Nagios box for installation.

If it's this much hassle to get your Nagios box onto the Internet, then
doing this "sneaker net" install will be a good practice run for how you'll
eventually apply upgrades and install additional packages.

-Mike