Help with creating a pnp4nagios template

Mirza Dedic mirde at oppy.com
Tue Jun 29 23:37:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

I was hoping someone out there can help me here, below is my perfdata output for checking disk space on remote Win32/64 servers that have NSClient++ installed.

The perfdata received is in the format of: 'C:'=35.62G;3.99;1.99;0;39.98;

The command used to query the C:\ is:

define command{
command_name             check_nrpe_disk
command_line                  $USER1$/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -u -n -p 12778 -t 30 -c CheckDriveSize -a  Drive=$ARG1$ ShowAll=long MinWarnFree=$ARG2$ MinCritFree=$ARG3$
}

For my MinWarnFree and MinCritFree, I define a % to warn/crit for minimum allowed space.

Can someone give me an example of a rrd template I would use for this so that I can build off it?

It would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

The Oppenheimer Group ---- CONFIDENTIAL