Regarding receiving the mail from Nagios

steve f a31modela at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:15:17 CEST 2010

Have you verified that the server Nagios is running on can send a test email from the command line?

Steve

From: Naveen.R at philips.com
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:55:07 +0200
Subject: [Nagios-users] Regarding receiving the mail from Nagios

Dear All,

I newly configured Nagios and I’m very new to this tool. I have configured my email address (i.e.
Naveen.r at philips.com), and when I try to send the test mail, it says

But till now
I have not received any mails as such. I also tried changing the email address to my general
 email ( I.e. naveenkgr at gmail.com), but no go.

Can you please guide me in receiving the mail to my inbox.

Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,
Naveen.R.,
Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Philips Innovation Campus,
Philips Electronics India Ltd, Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara,
Bangalore - 560045.
Ph: +91 80 40162000
Extn: 2718
Mobile: 9663320455
Email:
naveen.r at philips.com
intranet: http://pww.bangalore.philips.com,

internet: http://www.bangalore.philips.com

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
 that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.