Regarding receiving the mail from Nagios

R, Naveen Naveen.R at philips.com
Tue Jun 15 17:55:07 CEST 2010

Dear All,

I newly configured Nagios and I'm very new to this tool. I have configured my email address (i.e. Naveen.r at philips.com<mailto:Naveen.r at philips.com>), and when I try to send the test mail, it says [cid:image001.png at 01CB0CD0.D980F830]

But till now I have not received any mails as such. I also tried changing the email address to my general email ( I.e. naveenkgr at gmail.com<mailto:naveenkgr at gmail.com>), but no go.

Can you please guide me in receiving the mail to my inbox.

Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,
Naveen.R.,
Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Philips Innovation Campus,
Philips Electronics India Ltd, Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara,
Bangalore - 560045.
Ph: +91 80 40162000
Extn: 2718
Mobile: 9663320455