Looking for an alternative user interface with more advanced features

Matt Simmons standalone.sysadmin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 05:39:19 CEST 2010

Do you mean that you can't do it if you go to Services or Hosts, or
you mean that you really do want to disable notifications and downtime
for *truly* random hosts? Because I don't think there's a whole lot of
use cases matching that.

--Matt

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Trisha Hoang <trisha at rockyou.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> There are times when I need to disable notifications or submit downtime for
> *random* hosts/services that don't belong to any particular
> hostgroups/servicegroups, and the standard Nagios UI doesn't have this kind
> of feature.
> Would you recommend some tools out there that are stable, easy to install,
> easy to use, that have some of the more advanced features?
> Thank you.
> Trisha

> any issue.

LITTLE GIRL: But which cookie will you eat FIRST?
COOKIE MONSTER: Me think you have misconception of cookie-eating process.