Ability to warn when number goes bellow warning level

Jeremy Gibbs jlgibbs at utica.edu
Thu Jul 29 03:05:07 CEST 2010

This is the code I am using to check it.

define command{
     command_name    snmp_ups_capa
     command_line    $USER1$/check_snmp -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C $ARG1$ -o
.1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.2.2.1.0 -l 'Adv. Battery Capacity' -u '%'
  }

So what I would like to do is this

define command{
     command_name    snmp_ups_capa
     command_line    $USER1$/check_snmp -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C $ARG1$ -o
.1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.2.2.1.0 -w 90 -c 80 -l 'Adv. Battery Capacity' -u '%'
  }

Except when it's below 90 and 80.  I would like to try to get this to work
first.  Then I can think about install apcupsd.

Thanks