Ability to warn when number goes bellow warning level

John Antram rewt at dvdmenus.net
Wed Jul 28 16:15:08 CEST 2010

Jeremy, if you already have apcupsd ( www.apcupsd.com ) installed on the
target "ups hosts" you can use check_apcupsd (
http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Hardware/UPS/APC/check_apcupsd/details
)

I have a good many ups units deployed to workstations and keep an eye on
them with nagios through this plugin. It is a bash script however, so it
won't work if your nagios system is windows. I have extended the code to
report several other variables as well, it is easy to do.

John Antram
Subatomic Digital
Essex Junction Vermont, 05452
rewt at dvdmenus.net