About service contacts

Mika Chu ledondo2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 09:51:24 CEST 2010

Dear,

I am a beginning user of nagios, and trying to find a convenient way
to define different service contacts. For example this,

define service{
        name                    check_ssh
        use                     generic-service
        service_description     SSH
        host_name               mail,file,backup
        check_command           check_ssh
        }

if the mail server ssh has problem, I want to notify user A. If file
server ssh has prolem, I want to notify user B, and etc.

Please advice how to do that?
Thanks a lot!
--
---