timeperiod not behaving as expected

Assaf Flatto nagios at flatto.net
Tue Jul 27 22:50:14 CEST 2010

Carl

You have the right idea but wrong setup .
What you want to do it check : credit_card_hours .
and notification changed to  : credit_card_hours , that means it will
only alert you in the hours that it is not " administratively down".

so have these directives changed :

notification_period 	credit_card_hours

check_period    credit_card_hours

that should solve your alerts issue.