nagios Monitor

Bram Gillemon bram at openminds.be
Tue Jul 20 02:25:58 CEST 2010

What i've done to check if my nagios setup is still working is, i configured a HTTP check, to check a page somewhere on a server, it's a simple php page, you can find it on the following url.

http://bugoff.be/wp-content/uploads/monitoringcheck.phps

then create a cronjob on the server where you put this file to check if the file is updated.

 */5 * * * * cd /var/www/; /usr/bin/php -f monitoringcheck.php cron

Kr,
Bram Gillemon