nagios Monitor

Ron Wilson ron at tvnz.co.nz
Tue Jul 20 01:29:12 CEST 2010

I am interested in somehow monitoring my Nagios setup to ensure it is
running and working correctly. At present Nagios monitors and alerts for
problems but if anything happened to Nagios server we would not
necessarily know. I toyed with idea of setting up a dummy check that
alerts at certain time each night but that seems a long winded way to
achieve certainty. Maybe I need a separate application just checking
Nagios server.

Any ideas?

________________________________

--

Ron Wilson

Systems Engineer

Television New Zealand

P.O. Box 3819

Auckland, New Zealand

Phone 649-916-7560

A conclusion is the place where you get tired of thinking. (Arthur
Bloch)

online at tvnz.co.nz
CAUTION:  This e-mail and any attachment(s) contain information that
is intended to be read only by the named recipient(s).  This information