NDO only processing some hosts

Greg Pangrazio pangrazi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 15:47:40 CEST 2010

Is there a way to limit which hosts get put into the NDO database?  My
install is getting a bit big and NDO is taking up too much of the CPU
and making the system sluggish.  If i turn of NDO it works fine.

I use ndo for some custom pages for groups that do not have access to
nagios and only need to check like 80 services and 40 hosts for those
pages and the other 800 hosts and 3000 services don't need to be in
the database.

Maybe I am missing some NDO optimizations too?

The hardware is a dual quad core Xeon 2.5Ghz with 56GB ram so I should
not be having any problems.

Greg Pangrazio
pangrazi at gmail.com