ndoutils 1.4b7 vs 1.4b9

Carl Friend Carl.Friend at mathworks.com
Mon Jul 12 14:29:13 CEST 2010

   Greetings,

   I tried updating my (perfectly working, mind you) ndoutils from
1.4b7 to 1.4b9 over the weekend and was primarily rewarded with
segfaults and other grief which has resisted investigation and
fixes.  The errors were introduced in 1.4b8 and persist into 1.4b9.
I'm running on Solaris-10 SPARC.  The last SQL query I seem to see
in the debug log is when the ndo2db daemon tries inserting a row
into the Nagios_customvariables table.

   I'm tired of banging my head on it.  Does anybody know when the
next version is due out that'll fix the segfaults?

   Cheers!