Nagios Master - Slave

Thu Jul 8 12:57:28 CEST 2010

Yes, you can do that. Look for distributed monitoring in the documentation. It's fairly simple to set up.

Keep in mind that if you declare the public Nagios server to be the master, that means that information leaves the corporate network; you may not want to do that. You could also declare the corporate Nagios server to be the master. In that case, the public server would send information to the corporate one.

Or you could keep the two completely separate.