heck result path is not a valid directory

Honia A honia2002 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:45:24 CEST 2010

Hi and thank you for your reply.

Here are the outputs:

[root at localhost ~]# cd /var/nagios/spool/
[root at localhost spool]# ls -l
drwxrwxrwx 2 nagios nagios 4096 Jul  1 10:25 checkresults

[root at localhost var]# cd /var
[root at localhost var]# ls -l
drwxrwxrwx  5 nagios nagios 4096 Jul  1 09:16 nagios

Please let me know what my mistake is...

Thanks,