CGI timezone versus Nagios timezone

Casey Allen Shobe casey at shobe.info
Fri Jan 29 04:57:56 CET 2010

On Jan 28, 2010, at 11:13 AM, Marc Powell wrote:
> # NOTE: In order to display the correct timezone in the CGIs, you
> # will also need to alter the Apache directives for the CGI path
> # to include your timezone.  Example:
> #
> #   <Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin/">
> #      SetEnv TZ "Australia/Brisbane"
> #      ...
> #   </Directory>

Ahh, thanks.  I removed all the comments when I set things up so I
could more easily maintain the files - should have grepped through the
stock files before mailing.

In case anybody's wondering how to do the same under nginx, one just
needs to add the following line to the relevant section of their conf:

fastcgi_param   TZ                      EST5EDT;

Cheers,
--
Casey Allen Shobe
casey at shobe.info