Help Support

Barbosa, Bernard Bernard.Barbosa at behringer.com
Thu Jan 28 06:52:47 CET 2010

Dear Support,

We are using Nagios version 2.9 for monitoring our servers. I just met
an issue on creating an availability report for one service of one
server. Below are the details:

Under Select Report Options I put:

Report Period = 31 Days

Report Time Period = some_customized time which exclude the scheduled
downtime

Assume Initial States = Yes

Assume State Retention = Yes

Assume State During Program Downtime = Yes

Include Soft State = No

First Assumed Service State = Current State

Backtracked Archives = 4

After Clicking the create availability this screen below shows up:

Can you please explain as to why is this happening? I put 31 days on
report period but it shows that value on unscheduled critical time.
Please help. Thank you so much.

Kind Regards,

BARBOSA, Bernard

Jnr Administrator, System/Network

BEHRINGER Holdings (Pte) Ltd

IP Phone: 60651 ext 1245

Tel: +63 2 7505401 ext 1245

Fax: +63 2 7505384

Email: INFOServSystPH at behringer.com

Web: www.behringer.com

:-) Build Teamwork   :-) Take Ownership   :-) Don't Waste Resources
:-) Clean Workplace = Clean Mind   :-) Respect Guidelines and Policies
:-) Improve Yourself and Help Others   :-) Don't Forget to Smile and Say
Thank You

This email is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) named above and
may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not
(among) the intended recipient(s), you may not copy, utilize or
distribute any of the information contained herein. If you have received
this email in error, please notify us immediately via return email and
delete the original from your mailbox. Thank you.