Need to monitor Nagios Service Automatically

Sunny Soung loesprite at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:30:06 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm using Nagios to monitor some servers. All the things are good. But these
days I'm thinking about one question - What if Nagios went down??
If my Nagios went down, I would never get any notification. That would be
really bad.
*So is there a good solution to monitor the Nagios service??*
Advise will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Sunny,