CGI authentication problems

Michelle Avery michelleavery8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:34:32 CET 2010

I do use Likewise-Open for authentication to the system, but I was trying to
make the Apache authentication completely independent.  For some reason,
until you asked me that, it didn't even occur that there could be a conflict
between the two.  I just tried adding a completely different user (michellea
is the active directory user name), and that works perfectly fine.
Apparently the two of them were conflicting.  Thank you!

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Matt Simmons <standalone.sysadmin at gmail.com