NRPE Parameter Problems

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Jan 15 15:12:08 CET 2010

hmm. I don't see the original that Assaf is reponding to but.... comment inline below for the OP --

> nigel.leach at uk.bnpparibas.com wrote:

>> Using variables, I can get the correct results from the command line;
>>
>> Service definition on Header Node -
>>
>>        check_nrpe!check_adisk!20%!10%!/opt
>>
>> Relates to the following in nrpe.cfg on the Client -
>>
>>        command[check_adisk]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk -w
>> $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$ -p $ARG3$

But is the check_nrpe command{} definition actually configured to pass the $ARG2$, $ARG3$ and $ARG4$ macros from the service definition above to the remote host? It doesn't look like it is based on your results below. Post your check_nrpe command definition if you are unsure.

--
Marc