Three tier alert system, and how to invoke an external script?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Jan 13 16:56:50 CET 2010

I don't use them but it seems like a pretty standard escalation configuration - http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/escalations.html

> Before I forget, how can I invoke an external script, which is stored on the same server as
> nagios?

Depends on how you intend to call them but it seems to me that you just need to make it the notification command for the members of the groups it should be used for.

--
Marc