Nagios Integration with IBM TEC ( Tivoli )

Max perldork at webwizarddesign.com
Mon Jan 11 15:26:39 CET 2010

Snmp traps are the easiest way to integrate Nagios with other tools
that use SNMP.

With a little leg work you can use SnMPTT to also receive traps from
other SNMP sources and submit them toi Nagios as passive checks.

We currently use SNMP traps to integrate Nagios with Spectrum, works
quite nicely.

Max