Notification Question

Marcel mitsuto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 18:16:16 CET 2010

yeah, just set your normal_check_interval to 6 (minutes if you don't change
the interval_length), and max_check_attempts to 10, then, after 60 minutes
you would be notified. Or the oposite, maybe setting the check interval to
10 and the number of checks to notify to 6. That way you'll always know that
in the last 6 (or 10) checks in the last 60 minutes, you had a threshold
verification alert, but notifications are only sent after reaching the
max_check_attempts.

HTH.