NRPE question

shadih rahman shadhin71 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:06:22 CET 2010

I have thought about this solution but I have an issue with this.  Let us
say the machine has high load.   Now, I presume, we are checking the number
of "nrpe" processes on client host via nrpe.  If the load is high, the check
for number of nrpe processes will fail, which in turn would fork possibly
another nrpe process?  Please advise on this.  Thanks

--
Cordially,
Shadhin Rahman