Ndo2DB and Check for network traffic

shadih rahman shadhin71 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:15:36 CET 2010

Marc,
    I have similar question about cricket.  We use cricket to poll network
related data.  However I have not found a way to poll once in nagios and use
the data for cricket.  Currently (for many devices), I do snmp poll twice,
one for nagios, one for cricket.  Do you have any suggestion as to poll once
and have the data available for both system.  Thanks

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 7:51 AM, Marc Powell <marc at ena.com> wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2010, at 3:18 AM, Renaud Vanderhagen wrote:
>

> > Hello world !
> >
> > What backup ndo2db exactly in ndo database ?
> > Where can I find a "map" of the ndo database ?
>
> See the NDOUtils_DB_Model.pdf included with the program or online at
> http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/ndoutils/NDOUtils_DB_Model.pdf.
>
> > Is it possible to backup the nagios.log ?
>
> Much or all of it is stored in the Historical Tables.
>
> > What do you use to monitor network traffic on servers and switchs
> interfaces ?
>
> Cricket.
>
> --
> Marc