How do I know *who* ack'd an alert?

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:32:16 CET 2010

Thanks for the hint. I did, indeed search the page. I didn't, however,
think to look for the string "AUTHOR". I was looking at "ACK", "ADMIN",
etc... didn't think to look for AUTHOR. Thanks much. :)

   A. Davis
   Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

   "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
    if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan