latency & response tme

Tarak Mukherjee reachtarak at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:32:08 CET 2010

Hi List,

I don't think check_http will server the requirement, check_http will attempt to open an HTTP connection with the host. Successful connects return STATE_OK, refusals and timeouts return STATE_CRITICAL  other errors return STATE_UNKNOWN.

I want the response / latency  time, mean to say that How long time it's taking to load the page/URL.

/\
Ricky