Nagiosgraph failing to generate graphs

Assaf Flatto nagios at flatto.net
Tue Feb 2 18:41:58 CET 2010

Assaf Flatto wrote:
> Eric Emerson wrote:
>
>> Is that the only entry in nagiosgraph.log?
>>

> It was when i first posted , hoiwever now there is a new line in the log :
>
> Thu Jan 21 11:08:39 2010 show.cgi critical define '/boot' in ngshared.pm
> (in %Ctrans) and report it, please

Can anyone help me resolve this issue ?

I know the data is entered to the rrd files , but u do not get any graphs .
The errors i get are as below , but I did not find any explanations on
how to resolve this , and trying to add things to the ngshared.pm file
isn't working .

show.cgi critical define 'zombie' in ngshared.pm (in %Ctrans) and report
it, please
 show.cgi critical define '%2F' in ngshared.pm (in %Ctrans) and report
it, please

Thanks

Assaf