Notification email to different addresses

steve f a31modela at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 15:47:06 CET 2010

Wilfred,

Nagios can be configured for notifications on a per service level.  :

Each service definition has a <contact_groups> option that
specifies what contact groups receive notifications for that particular
service.  Each contact group can contain one or more individual
contacts.  When Nagios sends out a service notification, it will notify
each contact that is a member of any contact groups specified in the
<contactgroups> option of the service definition.

You can get the info you need here ( for Nagios core 3.x, Nagios XI should have simular info in its docs )

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/notifications.html
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/objectdefinitions.html

Steve